Pella’s products are supported by the most comprehensive Warranties in the construction industry, including Lifetime Warranties for:
Wood Windows and Patio Doors: Architect Series, Designer Series, Pella 450 Series
Fiberglass Windows and Patio Doors: Pella Impervia Fiberglass Window
Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors: Pella 350 Series, Pella 250 Series, Encompass by Pella
Pella Care Guarantee
If you purchase and install Pella products from your local Pella Windows & Door showrooms, you are exclusively covered by the Pella Care Guarantee not available at retail outlets or independent contractors.
This guarantee covers Pella products and installation under a Limited Warranty and Service Agreement.
Pella Warranty Information
1. Tinting that contributes to product damage will void your warranty.
2. Any damage caused in the process of installation will void your warranty.
3. Any damage caused by modifying the product during installation is not covered by your warranty.
4. Limited Lifetime Warranty is only recognized for the original purchaser in an owner-occupied, single-residence home.
5. Warranties come automatically with your product after purchase.
6. Warranty covers products even if installed by the buyer themselves as long as they follow Pella’s recommendations for installation.
7. Painting is not recommended for Pella’s products and will void the warranty if it causes damage.
8. Length of coverage will vary for every product and service. Warranties cover the first 2 years of product ownership from date purchased, including labor costs.
9. Warranties are the same coverage regardless of retail outlet.
10. Warranty will require a serial number shown on product, purchase order, or order number provided to get parts under warranty.