Pella Vinyl Windows
Pella Vinyl Windows are an energy efficient, low maintenance, and robust replacement window option that’s even more in-demand with builders and consumers today. Top-of-the-line materials and fully-welded construction combine with a broad variety of attractive looks to choose from to match your individual taste, including colors, styles, and configurations.
Pella Econo Series 250 Series
Overview Pella Windows
The Pella 250 Series of high-performance, energy-efficient vinyl windows are a perfect fit anywhere, but especially if you live in a climate with extreme weather conditions (hot and cold). Its exceptional design is a technological advancement that stands above the competition, offering more practical and affordable options to suit your needs from aesthetics to budget to function. They’re guaranteed to make your home more attractive and distinctive with their superior touch.
High-Performance & Energy Efficient
• Patented InsulShield® Low-E insulating glass suited for extreme climates whether cold or hot and blocks 85% of harmful ultraviolet rays
• Add optional triple-pane glass and foam insulation to optimize your home’s energy efficiency from 54%-77%
Exceptional Looks That Really Stand Out
• Pella 250 Series vinyl windows have an unforgettable, modern style with a full-frame profile accentuated with great edge-detailing
• Further customize the Pella 250 series products with attention-grabbing dual-color frame selections with an interior base White or Almond frame paired to taste with 9 exterior DuraColor™ finishes.
• Achieve the uniqueness of individual glass panes with Simulated-Divided -Light grilles that have easy-to-clean, smooth glass surfaces
Durability That’s Built to Last
• Designed to withstand hard weather conditions and water with its multi-chambered build that’s 52% tougher than anything else in the market
• Worry less about your windows and enjoy the peace-of-mind of proven resistance against wear and tear.
Offers Unsurpassed Peace and Privacy
• Keep out all unwanted elements, including noise with significant noise reduction, reliable autolocking hardware, and safety features families with children will appreciate.