Pella Vinyl Windows
Designed to bring much aesthetic, sophistication, and warmth to your home, Pella vinyl windows truly shines in its superior energy efficiency. Their high-quality products stand out with a keen eye for form and function.
Pella 350 Series Vinyl Windows
The 350 Series of vinyl windows from Pella are the perfect choice for the top-of-the-market in energy efficiency. Designed with a one-of-a-kind, premium look, the 350 goes above the industry standard and promises year of long-lasting durability and satisfaction.
Pella’s innovative product line outdoes the competition in all-around features for your home:
• 54%-83% More Energy Efficient – The 350’s Triple-pane design delivers higher energy efficiency than single-pane windows. The exclusive InsulShield Advanced Low-E triple-pane glass with argon protects from extreme temperatures while blocking 86% of harmful ultraviolet rays. 18 insulating frames mean these windows keep your home warmer when the weather is colder and cooler when its warmer.
• Premium Built Inside and Out – The 350 Series features the exclusive SmoothSeam system to keep its construction clean, minimal, and polished smooth while ensuring their durability and long-lasting use.
• Personalize to Taste – Customize your 350 Series windows with popular design options from frame colors to grille designs.
• Long-Lasting Performance – The 350 Series was made to withstand wear-and-tear. They should give you years of enjoyment and satisfaction.
• Reliable Comfort and Security – Built to be impact resistant, including against nature, your family will have peace-of-mind your windows and home will stay safe whatever the weather.
6300 Vinyl Window Line
Made with 100% virgin vinyl, the 6300 Window Line offers superior strength, rigorous rigidity, and top thermal efficiency. Products in the 6300 line include:
• Double hung
• Fixed picture
• 2-Lite and 3-Lite horizontal slider
• Small and large fixed casement windows
• Bays, bows, and architectural shapes
All of the above products are ideal for new construction buildings and remodeling projects. They can be easily connected using mulling grooves and dedicated snap-in couplings for an integral frame profile. Furthermore, the mulling grooves are adaptable for a variety of accessories and finishing trims. All 6300 Window Line frames and sash members are meticulously welded to better protect against climate and other adverse conditions.
Some finer details include:
• Double-hung frame is sloped for better drainage
• Picture window frame matches the Double Hung frame for seamless uniformity
• Horizontal sliders are made with 2-Lite or 3-Lite options with a stationary central panel
6300 Window Line products have a straightforward, sophisticated polish made of matching windows and architectural shapes that will upgrade your home’s look, feel, and overall value.